Heidi Nicole





(Top: Bevello (old)- Similar, Shorts: Nordstrom, Shoes: Aldo, Watch: Nordstrom, Cross body: Tory Burch, Sunglasses: Nordstrom)

By starting this blog I am hoping to keep my day-to-day life more organized and help others keep their lives in order too! I have found that routine is necessary for me to keep my word to myself about taking care of my body and life. This includes exercise, eating, schoolwork, organization, and fashion.  When my life is not in sorts, I have trouble keeping up with a healthy lifestyle. I hope what I share with you all encourages the same type of order in your lives!

On this blog I will talk about…
Dressing for an everyday lifestyle
Organizing life and health
Tips for home spaces

I am sure I will adjust as a go and probably have some posts that have nothing to do with these topics but I am super excited to be able to share my tips on how I stay sane and enjoy a healthy lifestyle!

A few things about me now…

I love fashion and everything that has to do with style. Searching for new trends and looks has become something I do in my spare time and something that I actually have a knack for (I hope you all agree-haha).

Describing my style is something I always struggle with because it is always changing! I enjoy all sorts of different styles and you will find that I have different aspects to of each style in the outfits I share. In general, I usually consider my style classic chic though.

Being a college students means that I often do not get up early enough to put on heeled booties and makeup before class everyday, but I have found that it makes me enjoy it even more when I do! There will be days when a T-shirt and running shorts is my ensemble and others when I dress up for no reason! It's all about balance- haha- and really it's what college is all about!

I am very excited to share my love of fashion and life on here! I hope you are all excited too!

Happy Labor Day!!

xoxo

Heidi

No comments