Inspiration for my Bedroom










In the house I am living in next year, my fourth year of college, my room is a lot bigger than I have had for the last two years in my apartment. With this next room I plan on starting to add aspects that I would want in my apartment after college. College is a weird time where we are technically adults but still do not have the money adults with jobs have. It is hard to keep everything completely together, especially in my home.

As of now I have a clothing rack that is going to follow me from apartment to house until I have a walk in closet- haha. So I have to find a way to make sure it still looks acceptable in my bedroom, even though no matter what I still need the clothing rack haha.

These are the inspirations I have found for my room next year. This year I bought a large floor length mirror. The two main pieces of furniture I want are a console table for the bottom of my bed and a large ottoman for the middle of my room.

I have always been a lover of white bedding, but in college, where basically my bed is the place I spend most of my time, it has been a far off wish. I have a pink and green comforter that I think I am going to keep for the next year, and just invest in a nice one after college. So mainly my room will have a lot of different aspects to it but it will all be apart of a plan!

I'll be sure to share my current room set up soon!

xoxo

Heidi  

No comments