Quotes to Live By









(Images from Pinterest)

There are some days where a quote board is the only thing to get me through the day!

Some people may think it's silly, but I see quotes as a way to be inspired throughout life. There are so many things that can go wrong and that do go wrong daily, but how you look at it is your choice. You can let it define you, or you can rise above and to control of your life and emotions. There will always be people who do not want you to succeed, but there is always a way to prove them wrong.

Every day I work hard to understand that I cannot change what is happening, but I can change how it affects my life. I work hard to try to see the best in a situation and think that everything happens for a reason. I truly believe everything does happen for a reason! Sometimes it is just hard waiting to understand why it happened. Sometimes life can get you down and it's important to keep your head held high and keep moving forward!

Hope this is enough inspiration to get you through the rest of the week!

xoxo

Heidi

No comments